By ABBEY BEMIS
Registration for the inaugural Young Professionals Week on the North Coast July 12–19 is now open. This week-long platform is designed for exploration, adventure and engagement in issues that matter most to young professionals.
At Erie County Economic Development Corp. (ECEDC), we know great places are built with great people. We’re happy to support this event that provides a chance to connect with both. We encourage you to promote the week with your teams and use it as an addition to your professional development strategies. Employee engagement matters to the bottom line and must be built both inside and outside the office. A few highlights of YP Week:
- 10+ events on land and water in the greater Sandusky area
- Valuable exposure to local issues, peers, civic leaders and business owners
- Personal and professional development opportunities on topics ranging from wellness to negotiation to innovation in engaging formats from coffee hours to trivia night to a water cruise
- Exclusive forum for interns working with your company this summer
- Keynote luncheon open to professionals of all ages and a great chance to build rapport among your team
Thanks to presenting sponsor Cedar Point and a host of event sponsors, all-inclusive registration for the week is just $40. Register teams or individuals online at http://bit.ly/ncypweek2019.