By NICK DUTRO
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partership
Tiffin-Seneca Economic Partnership has launched a search to fill its newly created position of operations manager. Position description and requirements can be found at tsepsearch.com. Resumes and cover letters will be accepted by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org until 5 p.m. June 14.
TSEP president and CEO David Zak was excited to make the announcement.
“Each member of our team believes in our mission and appreciates being able to work hard every day to make this a great place to live, work and run a business,” he said. “Our biggest challenge is sustaining our pace. We are currently leading and managing 84 initiatives, 184 projects, 13 committees and 140 volunteers with no administrative or operational support. A much-needed internally-focused addition to the team sets us up for long-term success.”
Since 2014, TSEP has expanded from two full-time staff focusing on four primary development areas to a team of five plus interns and other third-party service providers, handling the following 17 areas of activity:
- Amy Reinhart: Downtown development and revitalization, Main Street.
- Carol Kern: Employer recruitment and training, workforce development, business outreach.
- Nick Dutro: Industrial, commercial, residential, real estate development; media relations.
- Audrey Flood: Entrepreneurship, community, rural development; social media; administrative.
- David Zak: Organizational, tech-based, international development; strategic planning.
Dean Keller, president of the First National Bank of Sycamore and chair of TSEP’s board of directors, believes the timing is right.
“Our passionate, dedicated and talented leaders on the TSEP team are accomplishing more than at any time since its creation in 1983. The board is committed to continuing the quality and quantity of our work, and therefore unanimously supports the hiring of a new Operations Manager to allow TSEP to do just that,” he said.