By NIKKI ADAMS
PORT CLINTON – The Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for the Annual 2020 Awards. To download a nomination form, visit portclintonchamber.com and click on the annual dinner events tab. Nominees will be reviewed by the Award Selection Committee. The recipients of the awards will be announced at the Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner and Awards Program in April. Please forward your nominees to the Port Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce by Monday, Feb. 10.
- Lighthouse Award: Recognizes a business that has made an outstanding contribution in their field.
- Outstanding Citizen: Recognizes an individual who through their hard work and achievements have contributed to the citizens and/or the well-being of the business community of Ottawa County.
- New Business: This award recognizes a business that opened in 2019.
- Beautification Award: This award recognizes a business that has significantly contributed to the aesthetic enhancement of the Greater Port Clinton community either at their place of business or at another area in the city/county (i.e. a park or public area)
- Business Member of the Year: The most prestigious award given that recognizes the overall contribution of the business/individual to the Chamber, the community, and the business environment of the Port Clinton Area including Ottawa County.
For information, call 419-734-5503.