Norwalk doc among new officers for Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
By LAUREN HEBERLING
Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
COLUMBUS – The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians installed its 2019-20 officers on Aug. 3 during its annual meeting, which is part of its Family Medicine Celebration.
The following officers each will serve a one-year term, which began Aug. 3:
- President Anna M. McMaster, MD, Liberty Center
- Immediate Past President Stanley R. Anderson, MD, North Canton
- President-Elect Michael Sevilla, MD, Salem
- Vice President Teresa W. Zryd, MD, Beavercreek
- Treasurer Wayne A. Forde, MD, Solon
- Speaker Doug W. Harley, DO, Akron
- Vice Speaker Kathleen Meehan-de la Cruz, MD, Norwalk
The Ohio Academy of Family Physicians is a statewide, professional association with more than 5,200 members, including practicing physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students. The scope of family medicine encompasses all ages, both sexes and every disease entity. Family physicians provide comprehensive, continuing care to all members of the family. For more information, visit www.ohioafp.org.
Lauren Heberling is communications coordinator for Ohio Academy of Family Physicians, 614-914-5627.