FREMONT – SNAP Resources, a Motion Controls Robotics’ affiliated company, recently introduced an innovative automation solution called the SNAPMate Station featuring a FANUC Cobot.
Join SNAP to see a machine tending load/unload operation and participate in some hands-on programming with two portable SNAPMate Stations. The FANUC CR-15iA has the reach capabilities for machine tending and the FANUC CR-7LiA is perfect for assembly or inspection operations.
There will be three demonstration days to select from:
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, July 23
• 11 a.m.to 1 p.m. Wednesday, July 24
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, July 25
The SNAPMate can be programmed to load and unload every CNC in a facility. Then just roll the station up to the CNC, and it becomes a new Machine Tending Employee.
RSVP at snapcobot.com to join in the demos at 1500 Walter Ave., Fremont.
- Get an introduction to the SNAPMate and see it load/unload a CNC onsite.
• Discuss grippers and accessories that are available.
• Sit down for lunch with colleagues and ask questions.
• Try programming the SNAPMate using the drag and drop touchscreen interface
• Get pricing information and brochures to share
Contact SNAP Resources for information at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://snapcobot.com/ to RSVP. There will also be the opportunity to view the demonstration and ask questions on Facebook Live on Wednesday, July 24, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Follow @motioncontrols for more information and updates on the event.